Apply for Paypal Credit – PayPal Credit is an open end (revolving) credit card account that provides a reusable credit line built into your account with PayPal giving you the flexibility to pay for your purchases right away or pay over time.
It’s easy to apply, easy to use and there whenever you need it. PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval and is offered by Synchrony Bank. Either credit paypal apply now or apply for paypal credit they are same thing.
We have earlier discussed about Paypal login and how to sign up Paypal account at the official website www.paypal.com.
So many people have tried to apply for credit on paypal and have failed to get approval but this post will give you good guide on how to go about it.
On this article I will discuss with you on how to apply for paypal credit without passing through stress. If you have tried and failed then this article is for you.
All you need to do is to make sure you read to the end of this article to understand the procedure very well. Paypal remains one of the best online transaction medium in the world.
This website is widely used all over the world including United States, Canada, Germany, Australia, Netherlands, United Kingdom and other European countries.
Without wasting any further time,let us quickly look at the steps to apply for paypal credit online.
About PayPal Credit
- PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It’s also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
- If approved, we start you off with a minimum credit line of at least $250.
- For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 26.24%. The APR is accurate as of 3/1/2019 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
- If you miss a payment your late fee could be up to $39, even less if it’s your first time.
Apply for Paypal Credit
When you apply for PayPal Credit, you’ll be asked to provide your date of birth, your income after taxes, the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, and agree to the Terms and Conditions. You’ll know within seconds if you are approved.
And here’s the cool thing: your PayPal Credit account will be linked to your account with PayPal and you’ll see it as a payment option every time you check out with PayPal.
Click Here to Apply
For your comments on this article use the comment box below. Also help us by sharing this post to your friends and family on social network including Facebook and twitter.
- credit paypal apply
- apply for ebay credit card
- free paypal credit
- accept paypal credit