Download Google Translate App and Google translate APK – Translate languages from English to German or Portuguese to Swedish using Google translate App for Android and iOS devices. Google translate website is translate.google.com if you are using google translate on PC System.
This Application is widely used by most smartphone users to translate language. Some website also has google translate plugin to translate the website language to any prefered language of your choice.
To download Google translate App is free for every Android and iOS devices. I tried to use spanish to english translation google website when I wanted to translate Spanish language.
On this article, we shall be discussing Google translate App download and how to download google translate APK free of charge. The google translate APK for Android is the best software for Android or iOS to keep google translate permanent on your device.
You can also use google translate online or download the Application if you so wish. But I advice you download Google Translate App for Smartphones.
I will not like to say much on this article titled “Google Translate App Download Google Translate APK Free”. If you have tried to download this App and APK before but failed then this post will help you greatly.
Translations between the following languages are supported on Google translate:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian.
Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji).
Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian.
Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
Features of Google Translate App
Here the features of Google translate App download that you will hate to miss.
- Translate between 103 languages by typing
- Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and your translation pops up
- Offline: Translate 52 languages when you have no Internet
- Instant camera translation: Use your camera to translate text instantly in 30 languages
- Camera Mode: Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations in 37 languages
- Conversation Mode: Two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages
- Handwriting: Draw characters instead of using the keyboard in 93 languages
- Phrasebook: Star and save translations for future reference in any language.
How to Download Google Translate App
If you want to download Google Translate Application from online or Play store, is very easy and simple. I will show you simple steps to download this App from App store and Google Play store for Android.
- Go to Google play for those using Android and App storefor those using iPhone.
- Search for Google translate on the search box
- Click on Install once the App finished loading
- Wait for sometime, then click on open to start using the tanslator.
Read Also – Download Wetwap Videos At www.wetwap.com Website
Download Google Translate APK Free
The APK Software is the most important software for mobile Apps. Continue to download Google translate APK application on this page.
For your comments on Download Google Translate App | Download Google Translate APK Free use the comment box below.