How to Change Gmail Account Password – I recently lost my Gmail password after a long time I logged in to my Gmail Account to read mails. Now, I want to sign in to my Email but finding it hard to login Gmail due to wrong password. Are you looking for the best way to recover your Gmail account? Follow these steps below to change your Gmail account password.
Some you guys are always creating Gmail account due to frequent forget of password. You can only resort to changing your password and retrieving your Gamil account. How to change gmail account password and retrieve gmail password is what I want to discuss with you.
To change Gmail account password, you must make sure your phone number is included in the Gmail account so as to receive Gmail code on your phone.
On this article, we shall look at how to change Gmail password if you wish to retrieve Gmail account. Is very common to forget Gmail password but is also very good to know how to recover your gmail account.
Lets quickly look at how to change gmail password and get gmail account recovery done.
How to Change Gmail Account Password On www.gmail.com
To reset gmail password, you have to follow this steps I will show you on this post. Make sure you read to the endif actually you want to get your old Gmail account.
- Sign in to My Account.
- Under “Sign-in & security,” select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. If you see a prompt to sign in again, sign in.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.
How to Reset Your Gmail Password
Reset your password:
- Go to the Account support page.
- Follow the instructions. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t get an email:
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders
- Add [email protected] to your address book.
- Request another email.
- Check all email addresses you might’ve used to sign up or sign in to your account.
For comments on How to Change Gmail Account Password And Retrieve My Gmail Account use the comment box below.