How to Change Your Outlook Email Password – Have you forgotten your Outlook email password? Or have you fallen victim of hackers gaining access to your Outlook email account! Then you will have to learn how to change your Outlook or Hotmail email password for security reasons and to avoid losing your email account.
This article will help you understand better how to change Outlook email password or change Hotmail password on MSN platform.
Every day millions of people lose their email account to hackers. Reasons being, they do not chose a strong password when trying to sign up email account.
On this article titled ‘how to change your Email pasword’ I will show you the simple steps that will guide you to change your Outlook email password without stress. All you have to do is read to the end of this article to understand it better.
How to Change Your Outlook Email Password
This is the simple steps to change your email password for Microsoft Hotmail or Outlook.com:
- To change your password, log in to your Hotmail or Outlook.com email account
- Click on your profile picture, and select View account.
- Click Change password, enter your current password, and click Sign in.
- Then, you must verify your identity. To do this, click Send code and enter the code that you receive via your mobile phone or email address.
- After verifying your account, enter your current password, the new password, and click Confirm.
- Finally, click Next and an email will be sent confirming the change of your password.
Hope this helps!
Share to your friends and family on social network
Keyword: Hotmail password Change, outlook.com, hotmail.com, livemail.com, how to change password on MSN
For comments or questions on How to Change your Outlook Email Password or Change Hotmail Password, use the comment section below.