How to fill Canada visa form free of charge online has become an issue to some people but it is very easy to fill the visa lottery application form online without stress. Do you wish to travel to Canada? Then fill the Visa form here.
So many people wish to travel to Canada for work, education or visit but do not know how to apply for a free visa to Canada. Remember, Canada is one of the best countries in the world.
Canada visa lottery remains one of the best lottery application in the world. American lottery is also good but may not be compared to Canada visa lottery.
We recently discussed about Canada and American visa lottery for 2021 in our previous post. But am still receiving queries from my readers concerning the application procedures.
Let me remind you that some countries are not allowed to apply for American Visa lottery but you can apply for Canada visa lottery not minding the country you are residing.
On this article, I will focus more on discussing about how to fill Canada Visa form online for free. If you have tried to fill this form before now and failed then this article is for you.
All you need to do is to make sure you read to the end of this article to understand the steps better. Do not panic if you fail to get it right. Just use the comment box to contact us.
How to Apply for Canada Visa Free
There are three steps in applying for the visa:
Submit your application in-person
Effective 31 July 2018, you may need to give your fingerprints and photos (biometrics) at a Visa Application Centre when you apply for a visitor visa, study or work permit, or permanent residence if you are a national of a country or territory in Europe, the Middle East or Africa, or if you are a national of a country that is already biometrics required. Visit Canada.gc.ca/biometrics for more information.
Scheduling an appointment for Biometric Enrolment is optional – walk-in clients are always welcome to submit their biometrics without a prior appointment. Note however that a planned visit with a preferred time slot via an appointment at the Visa Application Centre guarantees prompt service, thus eliminating longer waiting time resulting in inconvenience. You can schedule an appointment at the nearest Visa Application Centre, either through the VAC website or by calling the call center at +2348150199900.
- However, permanent residence applicants will need to give biometrics with each application.
- If you have applied for a temporary resident visa, study or work permit in the past and are unsure if the biometrics have been provided, Please refer to the IRCC website (Canada.gc.ca/biometrics), and “Find out if your biometrics are still valid”
- Refer to the IRCC website for a list of visa-required countries for temporary residents: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html
- For the purposes of biometric collection, nationality is based on the nationality you have declared in question number 6 (*Citizenship) on the IRCC application form.
- Applicants who have submitted an application online to IRCC must present a Biometric Instruction Letter to enroll their biometrics. To find out more about biometrics visit the IRCC website
- Applicants applying in person at a VAC do not need to present a Biometric Instruction Letter.
- Nationals from Europe, Africa and the Middle East and those who are already biometrics required from Asia and the Americas only need to provide biometrics once every 10 years for temporary resident visa, study or work permit applications. However these permanent resident applicants will need to give biometrics regardless of whether they gave biometrics in the past.
How to Fill Canada Visa Form Online for Free
If you wish to fill out the application form for your free Canada Visa then click Here.
Do not forget to share this post to your friends on Facebook and other social network. Use the comment box to make your comment if need be.