If you have lost your yahoo account then see the simple steps to restore your yahoomail account at www.yahoomail.com. Yahoo mail recovery is not hard to do but you must have a yahoo account you want to recover before trying to restore any lost yahoo mail.
In case you have lost your YahooMail account password or username and wish to recover the Yahoo Mail account then it is very simple to do. All you need to do is read to the end of this article. Yahoo Mail helps you assess all your emails on www.yahoomail.com website.
So many people have in one way or the other misplaced their Yahoo Mail account login details including Password and Username. But there is still a way to recover it with few click on yahoo.com.
I just want to use this time to discuss with you on simple ways to recover your Yahoo Mail account either through Forgot password or whatever.
For those that have lost their Yahoo Mail account, there is still hope for you to restore it again. Just follow the steps to restore your yahoomail account that is shown here.
I do not want to waste much time on this topic titled ‘How To Restore Your YahooMail Account – Recover your Yahoo Password’. So let’s quickly go straight to the main business of the day.
Please before you proceed to restore your yahoo account, make sure you have already completed Yahoo mail registration.
How To Restore Your YahooMail Account – Password Reset
Follow this procedures below to retrieve your yahoo mail account. One thing Yahoo users always forgot is their PASSWORD.
Now I will show you how to reset a forgotten Password. The Yahoo system determines which options to display based on factors like where you’re signing in from and recovery info on your account, mobile phone number and alternate email address.
- Go to the Sign-in Helper.
- Enter your phone number or email address.
- Click Continue.
- If prompted, enter the CAPTCHA code.
- If you can receive text messages to the number listed, click Yes, text me an Account Key. If you have access to the email address listed, click Yes, send me an Account Key.
- Depending on the option you’ve selected, Yahoo will send an Account Key to your phone or email.
- Enter the Account Key that Yahoo sent in the field provided, then click Verify.
- Select an account to reset from the list connected to your mobile number or email address.
- Click Continue.
How to Retrieve Your Yahoo Mail On Forgotten Password
If you do not know your password again, you have to do password recovery to restore your yahoo mail account.
Here is how to do Yahoo forgotten password.
- When you visit Yahoomail.com and want to sign in, Enter your Email Address, Enter password that you think is correct.
- If the password is wrong, you will have to use “I forgot my password” option by clicking on it.
- Complete the second to the last 2 digits of your phone number and click on Submit.
- Click on Yes, text me an Account Key
- Enter the Key in the box and click on Verify
- You will be allowed to see your inbox once you verify.
NOTE: If your Mobile number is not with you at that moment, select I don’t have access to this phone to enable you use another recovery process.
For your comments on How To Restore Your YahooMail Account – Recover Your Yahoo Mail Password, use the comment box below.