How to Use WhatApp for PC – Do you want to chat on Whatsapp using your PC device and stop stressing yourself interchanging phone and PC while working on computer. The simple steps is shown on this post. Enjoy chatting on your computer once you have an active working WhatsApp account.
Here on this post, I will just go straight to the main topic of the day. And will focus only on how to use Whatsapp for PC and download WhatsApp for PC. If you have tried doing that before now but failed, then this is how to go about it.
Requirements to Use WhatsApp Web On PC
Here are the requirements before you can use Whatsapp on PC.
- You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
- You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
- Finally, you need to use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Edge as your web browser on your computer.
How to Use WhatApp for PC
To get started with WhatsApp Web follow the steps below:
Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
SCAN the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
Once you have done that, you will be logged in to WhatsApp and you can now chat with your friends using your PC Laptop.
For your comments on How to Use WhatApp for PC – Download WhatsApp for PC, use the comment box below.