iCloud Mail Sign Up and How to Create iCloud Email is very simple but you will need to follow the steps which is very easy. Do you want to enjoy using email account without spam and with strong security? then create iCloud email account now.
iCloud remains one of the best webmail services in the Internet and all over the world. This email is widely used all over the world including USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany and other European countries.
So many people do not know about the iCloud email but is good you are reading this post now cos you will become an iCloud owner once you are done reading this post.
Read Also – iCloud for Android | iCloud Sign In | iCloud App
I don’t want to waste much time on this article and will be be very snappy and straight to the point. On this article, I will discuss with you on the steps to complete iCloud mail sign up free of charge.
If you have tried to sign up iCloud mail before now and failed then this article is for you. All you need to do is make sure you follow the sign up procedure to register iCloud mail.
let me inform you that you will not be charged a dime to create free iCloud email account. Any one that ask you for payment must be a fraudster. Be vigilant please!
Without wasting any further time, let us quickly proceed to the main topic of the day. Do not panic if you find it hard to create your account. Just use the comment section to reach us. We are here to guide better.
iCloud Mail Sign Up | How to Create iCloud Email
Here is the simple steps to follow if you want to create your iCloud mail account:
- First you have to open the App Store and Tap the face icon.
- Tap Create New Apple ID. If you don’t see this option, you may be signed into iCloud with another account. Sign out of iCloud to start from scratch.
- Create your email address with an icloud.com suffix. You’ll be asked about the country or region, which must match your billing address for your payment method.
- Tap Agree to Terms and Conditions, then tap Next.
- Enter your name and birthday, and tap Next.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, or choose None, and enter your payment details later. Tap Next.
- Confirm your phone number. Tap Next.
- Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address.
Congratulations! You have just completed creating your iCloud mail. Now you can proceed to start sending and receiving mail from your friends.
For your comments on this article kindly use the comment section below. Also, do help us by sharing this article to your friends and family on social network including Facebook and twitter.