iCloud Photo Library – If you want to access your iCloud pictures without delay then you can quickly go to the library to view all photos using your iPhone, windows or android devices. Enjoy iCloud to the fullest now.
So many people do not know about this but am happy to bring it to your notice today. If you have tried to access iCloud photos before now and could not then this post will help you.
On this article, I will discuss with you on how to easily access your icloud photos library without delay. No matter how big is the pictures, your icloud space is enough to accommodate them.
We have discussed about iCloud email sign in and sign up in our previous articles but will focus more on icloud photos on this post.
How to access iCloud Photos on an iPhone or iPad
Don’t forget to turn on iCloud Photos on your device.
To access your iCloud Photos follow these simple steps:
- Make sure that you have enabled iCloud Photos.
- Go to the Photos app.
- Select Photos at the bottom of the screen to view all your Photos.
- Select the Albums tab to view all your Albums and the content inside them.
- Preview your photos stored on the device and synchronized with iCloud
How to View iCloud Photos online
After enabling iCloud Photo Library on all your devices, your photos will be uploaded to iCloud automatically. You can preview your photos stored in iCloud using a web browser. To access iCloud Photos online, complete the following steps:
- Open your web browser
- Head to icloud.com
- Log in with your Apple ID’s email address and password
- Click the Photos icon. There you will see all the saved pictures on your iCloud account.
How to view iCloud Photos on Android
You can preview your photos kept in iCloud even while using your Android device. Follow this steps to preview your photos in iCloud using an Android phone or tablet.
- Open a web browser on your Android device
- Go to icloud.com
- Tap the Settings button (… icon) on the browser page
- Select Desktop Site. It will change the site into a desktop version.
Read Also – AOL Login | AOL Email Login | www.aol.com
How to view iCloud photos on a Windows PC
There are two possible means to access iCloud photos on a Windows PC:
Using a web browser, which is described previously in this post. Using the special application, iCloud for Windows. To access your Photo Library using iCloud for Windows, complete these simple steps:
- Download iCloud for Windows and install it (don’t forget to restart your PC after installation).
- Open iCloud for Windows on your PC and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Options next to Photos.
- In the window that opens, tick iCloud Photo Library and Download new photos and videos to my PC.
- Then Click Done and Apply.
- Now open your File Explorer and select iCloud Photos in the sidebar.
- Click the Downloads folder to view all the pictures in your iCloud account.
For your comment on this article titled how to access iCloud Photos Library use the comment box below. Do also help us to share this article to your friends and family on social network.