Love Island 2019 application form – Caroline Flack hosts the show with the cast of hot young singles who have come looking for a summer of love and romance in Majorca. The winning couple will leave the island with 50,000 pounds.
After the love Island 2016 to 2018 participants are now looking forward to love Island 2019 application form. If you want to become the next winner of love Island then apply for 2019 love Island.
Many people are waiting patiently to hear the love Island news concerning the 2019 registration and procedure for registration. Now, I want to make it very clear to you on this post.
I have received some queries from our readers in the USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and other European countries concerning the love Island 2019 application form registration.
On this article, I will discuss with you on how to complete the love Island 2019 application form. remember it is very simple to apply for love Island. All you need to do is follow the procedures I will show you on this post.
Love Island 2019 Application Form Registration
ITV2 are looking for vibrant singles from across the UK who want to head to the sun, in search of a summer of love. The chosen cast will spend time in a luxury villa, getting to know one another, but to remain in paradise they must win the hearts of the public and their fellow Islanders who ultimately decide their fate on Love Island.
Please complete this form (the “Application Form”) in order to apply for “Love Island” (the “Programme”) co-produced by ITV Studios Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) and Motion Content Group Limited (“Motion”) for initial transmission by ITV Network Limited (the “Broadcaster”).
Please note if you have already submitted a Registration Form to us in 2018, we are now inviting you to log back into your account to complete and submit a full application form (the “Application Form”). Without submitting the full Application Form we will not be able to consider you for the Programme.
The closing date for submitting the Application Form is: 30 April 2019 (the “Closing Date”). You will not be able to apply unless you have submitted a Application Form by the Closing Date. We may extend the Closing Date at our discretion without notice.
Please ensure you meet the eligibility requirements (as set out below) and read the Programme’s application terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) very carefully before you start to complete the Application Form.
Follow this Registration Link to complete your application.
Eligibility for Love Island 2019
- You must be aged at least 18 (eighteen) years of age on or before the closing date of 30 April 2019, due to the nature of the Programme.
- You are not:
- currently employed by us, Motion or the Broadcaster and have not been previously employed by us, any of the ITV group of companies, Motion or the Broadcaster; or
- a live-in partner or immediate relative (for example, mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister) of an employee of ours, Motion, the Broadcaster or any of the ITV group of companies.
- You must hold a passport which will be valid for the whole period of 01 May 2019 to 31 August 2019 (inclusive), and be eligible to travel to the Programme destinations we specify. You also agree to notify us immediately of any change to your passport or travel status;
- Finally, you must be exclusively available to participate in the Programme for a minimum of eight consecutive weeks from May 2019; (the “Eligibility Requirements”)
For your comments on Love Island 2019 Application Form | Apply for Love Island use the comment box below. Do not forget to share this post to your friends on facebook and other social network including twitter and WhatsApp.