Texas Health Care Member Services – Texas Health Care is a multi-specialty physician group practice, owned and governed by physicians, for physicians. Our physicians are highly regarded and known for providing excellent health care in North Texas.
Texas health care member services is what I want to gist you on this post. Texas health care comprises of group of Physicians who are bent on improving the health conditions of texas citizens through medical assistance.
So many people living in Texas are finding it difficult getting free medical assistance apart from the Texas benefits program which is meant for low-income earners in Texas.
On this article, I will guide you on how to get Texas health care member services if you are a Physician looking for a medical group to join in texas.
Be guided that you are not meant to have any health insurance in texas before you can benefit from the texas health care program.
Texas Health Care Benefits
Here are some of the benefits of a Texas Health Care membership:
- There is no outside ownership, venture capital or hospital interest, and we are wholly owned by our physician members.
- Texas Health Care physicians retain complete autonomy in conducting their individual practices.
- Texas Health Care coordinates most business office functions and other services through a central business office, including contracting, accounting, human resources, medical malpractice, credentialing, government compliance, and ancillary services.
- By streamlining and standardizing the elements of medical practice that do not impact patient care, our physicians are able to spend time with those who need them the most – their patients.
- Texas Health Care is included in all of the major insurance company networks in North Texas.
- Members have access to NextGen Healthcare Information Systems’ electronic health record software.
- We own and operate a physical therapy service exclusively for Texas Health Care physician members and patients.
Texas Health Care Member Services Registration
If you wish to join this group, you can complete your registration through the registration link. http://privia-health.force.com/txhealthcare/ts2__Register?uc=add