USA International Nurse Recruitment – Apply for Nursing job in USA via some international Nursing recruiters agencies in America. how to apply for international Nurse recruitment in USA is well detailed here for easy Nurse application online.
If you reside in the United States and wish to apply for a Job under Healthcare, then Nursing job opportunities are available for you now.
There are several Nursing recruiterment agencies that are currently hiring Nurses in USA. Most of these jobs consider International Nurses from over the world including Kenya, South Africa and United Kingdom.
International nursing recruitment agencies in usa is what I want to discuss with you on this article. If you have been searching for a job vacancy in USA and failed to get one under healthcare service, then this international recruitment agencies will help you to get one.
All you have to do is read through the end of this post to understand how to apply for Nursing job in USA. Nursing recruitment is one of the best and lucrative job in U.S currently.
I will be listing some of the top recruitment agencies in USA and how to apply for nursing job through their official website.
Without wasting much time, lets quickly go straight to the main business of today ‘USA International Nurse Recruitment’.
USA International Nurse Recruitment
Here are some of the nursing recruitment agencies in USA that will help you get international nursing job.
Qualifications For USA International Nurse Recruitment
Below are the required qualification for International Nursing recruitment in United States:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing.
- At least six months of recent clinical experience in a tertiary care hospital that has over 100 beds.
- Fluent English and strong written and communication skills in the language.
- A form I-797 USCIS Notice (a standard immigration form) with a priority date or proof of a previous I-140 application.
- After completing the Cirrus application, the candidate must also provide the following documentation:
- According to creativenurse, you are required to present the following once you are selected for this job. http://creativenurse.com/ top-nursing-recruitment-agencies-in-usa/
- Resume with relevant experience and demographic information.
- Training and continuing education certificates
- Employment certificates
- A US RN license (if applicable)
- A CGFNS Visa screen
- Proof of passing the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam
- Proof of passing the NCLEX-RN exam
- Current passport
- Nursing diploma, certificate or degree plus transcripts
- Proof of RN license in the country where you received your nursing education.
For comments on USA International Nurse Recruitment. use the comment section below.